As a creator, I really love formulating. It’s the best and most fun part of my job! But every once in awhile, I happen along a truly magical blend. I felt that magic today in my ‘kitchen’. After months and months of combining various vegan organic ingredients to come up with a truly exceptional and unique deodorant, I finally did it and I’m in love!
Some of us have used commercial deodorants for decades. We consumers are becoming more and more aware of the importance of natural ingredients. More research is also being published about the harmful effects of ingredients common in these deodorants and why they are so toxic.
Time Magazine published an article about this very topic last year. In short, research confirms one of our core values here at Puremedy, “When you put something on your skin, there are times when it can enter your bloodstream without being metabolized”.
So why will you love the newest addition to our family?
- Every ingredient in our new Dream Deodorant is 100% food grade and found in nature, either certified organic or wild harvested deep in the mountains. On the other hand, these ingredients may be found in most commercial deodorants; Parabens, Aluminum, Triclosan, Phthalates, and Fragrance, which are all deeply concerning.
- Our deodorant actually provides a powerful ‘drawing’ action which will help the skin to detoxify years and years worth of ingredients stuck in the skin.
- Under our arms is one of the bodies best areas utilized to help detoxify daily toxins in our body and cellular waste through our sweat glands.
- Our deodorant kills bacteria fast – that causes odor. Put it to the test!
- The subtle blend of essential oils of lavender and eucalyptus provide a clean, calming sensation.
- Organic Hemp oil provides antioxidants, polyunsaturated fatty acids, omega 3 and 6, tocopherols and Vitamin E.
- A little bit goes a long way so one jar will last a long time!
So go on that run with your significant other, take that yoga class or go to the gym without worry. You will smell as good as you look! Pick up our new deodorant here. Now go out and get active!
Yours in Health, Joni