If you look at the ingredients you will see that many of our beauty products contain Argan Oil including Acne Relief, Nourishing Face Cream, Clarifying Face Cream, Rosacea Relief, and Intensive Skin Repair . Argan oil is light and is easily absorbed by the skin, unlike many other oils that just lay on the skin’s surface, making it an ideal moisturizer.
Argan oil is golden in color, and comes from the fruit of the Argan tree; a thorny tree that grows only in Southwest Morocco. These trees are protected by UNESCO (the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) due to their limited area of growth. The oil is extracted from kernels which are extracted from the inner nut of the fruit of the tree. This process of extraction is done by mostly Moroccan women, and the growing popularity of this oil has created many new jobs for the women of Morocco!
Argan oil is light, and won’t make the skin feel super greasy all day. I can vouch for this because I have very oily skin in some places (combination), and I use Argan Oil by itself all the time. Honestly my skin has never looked better since starting a good regimen of using straight Argan Oil and Puemedy’s Acne Relief product. My fiancé told me just this morning: “Wow babe, your skin is looking really good!”. Which for me is a huge deal because I have suffered with acne since I was 14 years old…I am now 28, and am still struggling, but Argan Oil really helps!!!
It is also rich in Vitamin E, and a wonderful Omega-6 fatty acid called Linoleic Acid that gives the oil it’s anti-inflammatory properties. Found on undergroundhealthreporter.com:
“Recent scientific studies have showed benefits of Argan oil has antimicrobial properties, and can be used in treating damaged skin and inflammation,” said Majda Alaoui Sosso, director of one of Morocco’s oil cooperatives.”
Let’s go over some of the uses:
- As a skin moisturizer: can be applied directly to face and skin. Works best combined with ingredients in our beauty line.
- Works for both dry and oily skin very well. Also calms redness. (I have combination oily/dry skin, and it works very well)
- Helps to treat acne! It controls production of acne causing sebum, soothes inflammation, and helps to prevent scarring. (Has done wonders for my face both in our Acne Relief and as a stand alone moisturizer)
- Helps calm psoriasis inflammation, and helps to control eczema triggers. Soothes the skin in both cases.
- On scalp (either wet or dry hair, personal preference) to moisturize and control dandruff.
- On cuticles to soothe and moisturize dry and cracked cuticles.
Rest assured we only use 100% pure and certified organic Argan Oil in our products.
Give our beauty line a try!